Motor Trade Insurance Quotes
What Is Motor Trade Insurance?
Motor Trade Insurance, which is also known as Traders Insurance or Traders Car Insurance, provides full cover for those in the motor trade, such as if you're buying or selling vehicles independently or commercially. We can also arrange combined policies to not only include your motor trade insurance, but your premises cover also.
With a panel of leading motor trade insurers, we can arrange cover for risks including:
- Full time traders
- Part time traders
- Road risk
- Collection and delivery cover
We understand that every business is unique and with that comes individual requirements, so whether you have a single vehicle to a whole fleet, we could arrange cover to suit you and your business - keeping you trading and your vehicles protected is a priority!
Motor Trade Insurance cover can include;
- Car dealer at-home policy
- Minder insurance policies including for trades such as repairers, valeters, repossession agents and vehicle transporter companies
- Road risk only cover available
- Full trader policies for car dealers at premises, and vehicle importers and exporters
- Motor Traders aged 25 or over
- Criminal convictions considered
- Cover available for traders specialising in sports, prestige and imported cars
- Combined Traders Insurance can include;
- Buildings Insurance
- Contents and Stock Insurance
- Machinery and Plant cover
- Business equipment including tools
- Employer’s liability
- Public liability
- Business Interruption
Get a Quote for Motor Trade Insurance
If you can't see your business requirement listed above, give us a call and discuss your requirements with one of our operators.
Choose Insurance Factory for Motor Trade Insurance
For more information or if you can't see your business requirement listed above, please give us a call and discuss your requiremetns with one of our operators.